Connect with your physician through NextMD.
As a computer user, you understand the convenience of an online connection. Connect with your physician through NextMD. NextMD is a secure, web-based portal to send an email to your physician for non-urgent medical questions, to request or cancel appointments, to request prescription refills and to receive test results.
- Multiple browser options. Such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Better security. NextMD utilizes a multi-step authentication log-in process to protect your personal health information
- “Smart Phone” capability. NextMD can be accessed via your iPhone, Blackberry or any other smart phones.
- Integration with NextGen for better patient medical record management.
- The ability to receive test results, referrals, or a summary of your health information via secure email.
How Do I Sign Up?
Call your physician’s office and ask any of our staff for your own unique NextMD token number. This randomly generated token number will be your initial key to signing up as a user in NextMD. Once you have it, simply follow the instructions
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use the patient portal to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, contact Sea View Pediatrics. For medical emergencies call 9-1-1.