Dr. Mary Ann Wilkinson has been practicing in South Orange County since 1992. She believes being a doctor for children is truly a family affair, requiring a joint effort between doctor and parents to raise a healthy and happy child.
She started out in medicine as a pediatric oncology nurse and then went on to Medical school at University California San Francisco. She completed her internship and residency at Harbor UCLA Medical Center in Torrance.
In her spare time, Dr. Wilkinson keeps busy with her two boys, Will and Luke, and her husband Gary.
- Phi Kappa Phi, 1981
- President’s Honor List, 1976 to 1980
- Joseph St. Geme, Jr. Research Award, 1991
- Residency: Outstanding Pediatric Resident, 1991
- Medical School: Alpha Omega Alpha, 1988
- College: Deans Honor List, 1976 to 1980
- Pediatric Practice: Orange County Medical Association, Physician of Excellence in Pediatrics,
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Board Certified
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. Wilkinson’s Recommendations